HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Go to: www.munchalunch.com/schools/Ladner or click the link above
2) Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through
3) After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order
4) Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
· Online ordering will be OPEN soon
· If you need assistance with ordering, or do not have access to the internet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
Payment – You can pay online with Paypal (credit card) or with cash [please place money in an Envelope labeled with your Childs Name & Division to the office]. Payment is due at the time of ordering, or the following day. Did you know if you order the lunches all at once, that will minimize the credit card processing fees = more profit for the PAC’s Budget. PLEASE NOTE: If the order is not paid by the specific deadline, the order will be deleted from the system & food will not be delivered.
NEW Hot Lunch Policy (May 2016) – If a child does not have a lunch on a Hot Lunch Day, the child will be sent to the office to call for permission to be provided Hot Lunch food (if available). If any food is given out, the online account will be updated with the order & the parents/guardian will be responsible for payment ASAP.
Absentees for Hot Lunch - If your child is not at school on a Hot Lunch day, you are welcome to come pick up their lunch. Please let us know before 11am so we can have it ready for you. If arrangements are not made, all lunches are disposed of at 1pm, NO refunds as this is a PAC Fundraiser.
Our thanks to the Ladner Elementary parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful Volunteers who help make this program a success!
Canadian Parents for French
Also try: CPF
Information for Parents