WHAT IS A PAC?
According to the school of Act BC, parents of students of elementary and secondary
school age have the right to assume an advisory role in every school. This role is
accomplished through the Parent Advisory Committee (PAC). This group is the officially
recognized collective voice of parents of their school. PACs are forums within each school
community to discuss matters affecting your school and the education of your children.
WHAT IS LEPAC?
The Ladner Elementary Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is comprised of all parents with
children attending Ladner Elementary School. It’s the parents’ chance to have a ‘voice’ in
school affairs. LEPAC’s objectives are to promote the health and welfare of the children in
our school, foster co-operation between parents and teachers and give parents an
understanding of and a voice in the school and its workings.
WHO CAN ATTEND MEETINGS?
ALL PARENTS are voting members of the PAC and are encouraged to attend the
meetings. Meetings last about 1 ½ hours and are usually held every month commencing at 6:00 p.m. in the Staff Room. A typical meeting consists of a report by our principal, Mr. McCallum, and information and discussion on topics relevant to our children and school. Free child minding is available at every meeting. If you have any
questions or would like more information, please contact Co-Chair- Tonii Adamopoulos via email at email@example.com OR Co-Chair- Jean Pearce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair- Tonii Adamopoulos email@example.com
- Co-Chair- Jean Pearce firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chair - Jennifer Graham Yagin
- Treasurer -Tyla Langdon
- Secretary - TBA
- DPAC Rep - TBA
- Member at Large- Nicky Kryger
- Member at Large- Dan Crampton
- CPF rep- Joanne Holliday-Scott
- Concession- Sage Kosa
- Hospitality- Lisa Cowen
- Garden Committee- Kerri Skelly
- Special Lunches - Kerri Skelly, Jean Pearce
- Emergency Prep. - Vacant
- Craft Fair- Tonii Adamopoulos
- Playground- Jean Pearce
- Fundraising- Nicky Kryger and Dan Crampton
- Committee Head, Toni Adamopoulos - email@example.com
- Project Coordinator, Natascha McGregor - Natascha.McGregor@gmail.com
- Fundraising Coordinators, Dan Crampton and Nicky Kryger -
- Grant Writer’s, Reme McKibbin and Natascha McGregor - Natascha.McGregor@gmail.com
- Treasurer, Jean Pearce - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordinator, TBA
PAC BUDGET INFO